○ GoodBye Peterpan


* I really have many thing to tell you guys, since Andika and Indra leave,
Peterpan are going to dismiss, I will really miss you guys, the six of you,
Ariel, Indra, Lukman, Andika, Uki, Reza ....and Peterpan
Really wish to watch six of you perform again, wish Peterpan will be back.
I cant control my tears while watching those video, I keep watching and keep crying,
feel so helpless, cant do anything , and Peterpan are dismissing.

Sometime I just wish to back to the future, if I could...
Peterpan always in my mind, forever... Bye~



(↑Ariel sang for Andika and Indra)


(↑"Bintang di Surga" totally feel what Ariel sang)


(↑the last time Peterpan in "Mungkin Nanti")

6 comments:

ji@wei said...

it was really a sad news... =(
haiz...
o ya, this the 1sttime i saw u type engelish in ur blog^^
pro worr~~ =D

:D said...

* haiz, long time they dismiss already. now peterpan will restart by a new name, dont know what they call.
just have Ariel, Uki, Lukman, Reza + a new member call David.

I often type english, still improving...haha~~~

Chris said...

你有听马来歌?

:D said...

* 有啊~~~特別是這個團體的~~
你呢?

Chris said...

哦.. 我没有. aNYWAY, 恭喜发财. ;)

:D said...

* 不好意思,還沒結婚,所以沒紅包拿,抱歉咯~~
XD

 photo c917c03e80f304c355e72321.jpg