○ Sigh...

( Sigh~~ )




* Yesterday I can't login Facebook, and they have disabled my account.
It's make me feel so bored, whole day, without Facebook.
And I had send a message to them, hope they will open back it soon, or I won't play it again.

Someday, my friend told me, two of my classmates already been retain for their semester.
And then, this morning, Ann told me that she received those retain message too.
I get a shock, and my mood was going down, I feel like everyone gone on last semester,
my class will left not much people. sadness
And I started scare on my own result, just hopefully I dint fail any of a subject.

Next, I will introduce a best singer on the net, Singindork, DorkDork which I like to call him. lol
I love his song, what he sing was the best.
Feel comfort while listening with his voice, it's awesome !



This is my first English post, its feel weird, maybe I dint write in English before,
and I still improving my grammar and also in speaking.

No comments:

 photo c917c03e80f304c355e72321.jpg